Parish Council Meeting
Thursday 9th January 2020
New Bridge Community Centre, Bridge Sollars
To commence at 7.30pm.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest or written requests for dispensations.
3. To receive a report from the local Police Officer.
4. Ward Councillor’s report.
5. Chairman’s report.
6. Open Session: 10 Minute period for members of the public to ask questions of either the Parish Council or Ward Councillor.
(6.1) Update on Speeding on the A438/ Village signs/letter
(6.2) Update on Community Hub
7. To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Thursday 14th November 2019
8. Highways report and Environmental Matters:
(8.1) Discuss lengthsman and P3 work sheet for January/February
(8.2) Footpaths update
(8.3) Update by Tree warden
(8.4) Sand bags
9. Finance: up-to-date accounts sheet/schedule of payment sheet circulated.
(9.1) Agree payment of outstanding invoices – schedule of payments circulated.
10. Planning matters: 193492 Sugwas Pool Cottage Swainshill.
11. Correspondence: October & November flooding available funding.
12. Date of next meeting will be the 12th March 2020
Signed: Lesley Hay – Parish Clerk
Date: 1st January 2020