Parish Council Meeting
Thursday 8th November 2018
New Bridge Community Centre, Bridge Sollars
To commence at 7.30pm.
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest or written requests for dispensations
3. To receive a report from the local Police Officer.
4. Ward Councillor Steve Williams report
5. Chairman’s report to include:
(5.1) Update on NBCC – lease- proposed meeting
(5.2) Bishon Lane/Common Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 – Map modification order –
(5.2) Open Session for local residents present at meeting and for matters raised between meetings.
Close Open session
6. To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 13th September 2018.
(6.1) Update Community Governance Review – John Coleman
7. Highways report and Environmental Matters
(7.1) Discuss lengthsman and P3 worksheet for November/December
(7.2) Footpaths update
(7.3) Update by Tree warden
8. Finance: up-to-date accounts sheet/schedule of payment sheet circulated.
(8.1) Agree payment of outstanding invoices
(8.2) Discuss and set Precept/Budget for 2019-20- figure circulated
9. Planning matters
(9.1) To receive Neighbourhood Development Plan update
11. Discuss date of next meeting –
Signed: Lesley Hay – Parish Clerk
29th October 2018