Parish Council Meeting
Thursday 12th September 2019
New Bridge Community Centre, Bridge Sollars
To commence at 7.30pm.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest or written requests for dispensations.
3. To receive a report from the local Police Officer.
4. Ward Councillor’s report.
5. Chairman’s report to include: Village walk about with Locality Steward.
6. Open Session for local residents present at the meeting and for matters raised between meetings.
(6.1) Update on Speeding on the A438
(6.2) Update on Community Hub
(6.3) Update on David Hutton – Ice Ponds project
7. To approve and sign the minutes of the Annual Parish Council meeting held on Thursday 11th July 2019.
8. Highways report and Environmental Matters:
(8.1) Discuss lengthsman and P3 work sheet for Sept/October
(8.2) Footpaths update
(8.3) Update by Tree warden
9. Finance: up-to-date accounts sheet/schedule of payment sheet circulated.
(9.1) Agree payment of outstanding invoices – schedule of payments circulated.
10. Planning matters
11. Correspondence: Discuss changing dates of meetings
12. Date of next meeting – 14th November 2019
Signed: Lesley Hay – Parish Clerk
Date: 1st September 2019