Parish Council Meeting
Thursday 14th January 2021
Due to present Government restrictions this meeting will be
a ‘virtual ‘meeting held via Zoom. Complete this form to request an invite.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest or written requests for dispensations.
3. To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Thursday 12th November 2020
4. Chairman’s report
5. Ward Councillor’s report
6. Finance: Accounts sheet/schedule of payment sheet circulated.
(6.1) Finance: Accounts sheet/schedule of payment sheet (circulated).
(6.2) To agree payment of outstanding invoices.
7. Highways and Environmental Matters:
(7.1.) Footpath Officers’ Reports
(7.2) Sandbags/Grit bins
(7.3) Byford Common
(7.4) Email received reporting: Various highway problems Shetton Lane/Road.
(7.5) Speeding /recent accident report A438
8. Planning matters:
(8.1) Update on Planning Consultation – 203398 Form Lord Nelson Inn – proposed extension and part change of use to dwelling house.
(8.2) Update Planning application 204024 – Land at Byford Grain Store
(8.3) Planning application 204231 – 1 & 2 Court Farm Cottages – two storey extension.
(8.4) NDP update
9. Brief update on ‘Making space for Nature in our parish’
Date of next meeting will be Thursday 11th March 2021 – 7.30p.m.
Signed: Lesley Hay – Parish Clerk Date: 6th January 2021