Parish Council Meeting
Thursday 13th September 2018
New Bridge Community Centre, Bridge Sollars
To commence at 7.30pm.
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest or written requests for dispensations
3. To receive a report from the local Police Officer/Newsletter circulated
4. Ward Councillor Steve Williams report
(4.1) Update on proposed Fire and Police services merger
5. Chairman’s report to include:
(5.1) Update on NBCC – lease
(5.2) Bishon Lane
(5.3) Open Session for local residents present at meeting and for matters raised between meetings.
Close Open session
6. To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 12 th July 2018 and the Extra Ordinary Meeting held on the 2nd August 2018
(6.1) Update Community Governance Review – John Coleman Clerk’s Update:
(6.2) HALC – Information Corner – circulated.
(6,4) Eyelid Productions annual protection invoice
7. Highways report and Environmental Matters
(7.1) Discuss lengthsman and P3 worksheet for September/October
(7.2) Footpaths update
(7.3) Update by Tree warden
(7.4) Road/lanes The Boat / Byford Common
8. Finance: Up-to-date accounts sheet/schedule of payment sheet circulated.
(8.1) Agree payment of outstanding invoices
(8.2) Update – Audit/end of year Finances
9. Planning matters
(9.1) To receive Neighbourhood Development Plan update
(9.2) Planning re-consultation 180553 – Glamping site – circulated
(9.3) Planning consultation 182658 – Court Farm Kenchester
11. Discuss date of next meeting
Signed: Lesley Hay – Parish Clerk