Parish Council Meeting
Thursday 11th July 2019
New Bridge Community Centre, Bridge Sollars
To commence at 7.30pm.
Welcome to those present.
Chairman to welcome those present and to confirm all Candidate Spending Return and Declaration forms have been completed and returned.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest or written requests for dispensations.
3. To receive a report from the local Police Officer.
4. Ward Councillor’s report.
5. Chairman’s report to include:
(5.1) Confirm registration of defibrillator
6. Open Session for local residents present at the meeting and for matters raised between meetings.
(6.1) Sewage capacity
(6.2) Speeding on the A438
7. To approve and sign the minutes of the Annual Parish Council meeting held on Thursday 9th May 2019.
8. Highways report and Environmental Matters:
(8.1) Discuss lengthsman and P3 work sheet for July/August
(8.2) Footpaths update
(8.3) Update by Tree warden
9. Finance: up-to-date accounts sheet/schedule of payment sheet circulated.
(9.1) To confirm payment since last meeting to Zurich Insurance
(9.2) Agree payment of outstanding invoices – schedule of payments circulated.
(9.3) To confirm receipt of Exception Certificate
(9.4) Letter of thanks Internal Auditor
10. Planning matters
(10.1) Neighbourhood Plan – referendum update.
(10.2) Planning applications 191713 and 191715
Bridge House Kenchester.
Planning application 191727 – Fairview Mansel Gamage
Planning application 191963 – Rosemullion Bishopstone
(All details circulated with full application details available on Herefordshire Planning website)
11. Correspondence: see Open Session
12. Date of next meeting –will be the 12th September 2019.
Signed: Lesley Hay – Parish Clerk
Date: 1st July 2019