Parish Council Meeting
Thursday 11th March 2021
Due to present Government restrictions this meeting will be
a ‘virtual ‘meeting held via Zoom. Complete this form to request an invite.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest or written requests for dispensations.
3. To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Thursday 14th January 2021
4. Chairman’s report
5. Ward Councillor’s report
6. Finance: Accounts sheet/schedule of payment sheet circulated.
(6.1) To agree payment of outstanding invoices.
(6.2) Clerks annual increment
(6.3) End of year accounts – audit time
(6.4) Pension Regulator – re- declaration completed.
(6.5) SLCC annual subscription
7. Highways and Environmental Matters:
(7.1.) Footpath Officers’ Reports
(7.2) Litter pick
(7.3) To discuss Byford Common sign and ditch
8. Garnons Estate Access Policy
9. Recent Correspondence:
(9.1) Local Council Elections – 6th May
(9.2) Extension of Visual licence for meetings
(9.3) Police – warning re visual meeting
(9.4) Proposed revised Code of Conduct
(9.5) Data Protection after Brexit – new regime UK GDPR
10. Planning –
(10.1) Application No: 294493 Sollars View -proposed two storey extension (details circulated).
11. Brief update on ‘Making space for Nature in our parish’
Date of next meeting will be Thursday 13th May 2021 – 7.30p.m.
Annual Parish Meeting and Annual Parish Council Meeting
Signed: Lesley Hay – Parish Clerk Date: 2nd March 2021