Parish Council Meeting
Thursday 12th March 2020
New Bridge Community Centre, Bridge Sollars
To commence at 7.30pm.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest or written requests for dispensations.
3. To receive a report from the local Police Officer.
4. Ward Councillor’s report.
5. Chairman’s report to include correspondence re Bishon Lane.
6. Open Session: 10 Minute period for members of the public to ask questions of either the Parish Council or Ward Councillor.
(6.1) Discussion on the possible development of the almost redundant Old Grain Store on Byford Common.
(6.2) Recent flooding issues; Bishon Common;
(6.3) Update on Speeding on the A438
(6.4) Update on Community Hub
7. To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Thursday 9th January 2020
8. Highways report and Environmental Matters:
(8.1) Update on Sand bags
(8.2) Discuss lengthsman and P3 work sheet for March/April
(8.3) Footpaths update
(8.4) Kissing Gates
9. Finance: up-to-date accounts sheet/schedule of payment sheet circulated. Payments since last meeting.
(9.1) To discuss renewal of the SLCC annual subscription
(9.2) Agree payment of outstanding invoices
(9.3) End of year accounts. Internal and External audit.
(9.4) To agree Clerk’s annual increment.
10. Planning matters: Land adj. to The Clovers – Bishopstone -update
Website suitability after Sept.
Programme of Commemorative Events
Email on Flooding issues; Parish Summit Day; County Plan; VE and VJ Day commemoration and Coronavirus – public information.
County Plan 2020-2024
West Mercia PCC Road Safety Strategy
Letter on behalf of the Accessibility Working Group
All correspondence has been previously circulated
12. Date of next meeting will be the Thursday 14th May 2020
Signed: Lesley Hay – Parish Clerk
Date: 5th March 2020