Parish Council Meeting
Thursday 14th March 2019
New Bridge Community Centre, Bridge Sollars
To commence at 7.30pm.
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest or written requests for dispensations
3. To receive a report from the local Police Officer.
Re: Crime Prevention advice – information circulated.
4. Ward Councillor Steve Williams report.
Follow up re: Mansell Gamage – Parking on narrow walkway.
5. Chairman’s report to include:
(5.1) Update on NBCC lease.
(5.2) Walk about with Locality Steward and lengthsman
(5.3) Potholes Bishop Lane
(5.4) Byford verge markers
(5.5) Water leak B4320
(6) Open Session for local residents present at meeting and for matters raised between meetings.
(5.7) Close Open session
6. To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 10th January 2019.
Items arising from the Minutes.
7. Highways report and Environmental Matters:
(7.1) Discuss lengthsman and P3 work sheet for March/April
(7.2) Footpaths update
(7.3) Update by Tree warden
(7.4) Litter picking dates
8. Finance: up-to-date accounts sheet/schedule of payment sheet circulated.
(8.1) Agree payment of outstanding invoices
(8.2) To agree Clerk’s annual increment.
(8.3) To discuss renewal of the HALC annual subscription
9. Planning matters
(9.1) To receive Neighbourhood Development Plan update.
(9.2) Planning consultation – 190378 – Rosemullion, Bishopstone
10. Correspondence: Information Corner re revision of the Code of Conduct – circulated.
Information on Election day 2nd May 2019 – nominations to be registered in person at the Town Hall before 4.00p.m. on 3rd April 2019.
11. Date of next meeting – 9th May 2019 which will be the Annual Parish Meeting and the Annual Parish Council Meeting
Signed: Lesley Hay – Parish Clerk
14th March 2019