Parish Council Meeting
Thursday 14th November 2019
New Bridge Community Centre, Bridge Sollars
To commence at 7.30pm.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest or written requests for dispensations.
3. To receive a report from the local Police Officer.
4. Ward Councillor’s report.
5. Chairman’s report to include: Bishon Lane pot holes.
6. Open Session: 10 Minute period for members of the public to ask questions of either the Parish Council or Ward Councillor.
(6.1) Update on Speeding on the A438/ Village signs
(6.2) Update on Community Hub
7. To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Thursday 12th September 2019.
8. Highways report and Environmental Matters:
(8.1) Discuss lengthsman and P3 work sheet for November/December
(8.2) Footpaths update
(8.3) Update by Tree warden
(8.4) Sand bags
9. Finance: up-to-date accounts sheet/schedule of payment sheet circulated.
(9.1) Agree payment of outstanding invoices – schedule of payments circulated.
(9.2) Discuss; agree and adopt Budget/Precept for 2010/21
(9.3) Internal Audit – ½ yearly audit certificate.
10. Planning matters: 193489 The Clovers, Bishopstone (circulated)
11. Correspondence: Travellers sites development plan; Development of River Lugg (circulated); Core Strategy and NDP Review workshop – circulated. Update on Parish Summit – circulated.
Herefordshire Trees week.
12. Date of next meeting – will be the 9th January 2020
Signed: Lesley Hay – Parish Clerk
Date: 5th November 2019